- Network Economics and Pricing of Network Services
- Game Theory and Optimization
- Telecommunications Regulation
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (2017)
Title: Economic Implications of Peering Agreements Between Content and Access Providers
Supervisor: Prof. George D. Stamoulis
Advisors: Prof. Costas Courcoubetis (Singapore University of Technology and Design
and AUEB), Prof. George C. Polyzos (AUEB)
Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of Informatics
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (2012)
Thesis: Internet Interconnections: Developing a Fair Pricing Model
Supervisor: Prof. Costas Courcoubetis
Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of Informatics.
Journals & Books
- C. Courcoubetis, K.Sdrolias, R. Weber , Paid Peering: Pricing and Adoption Incentives , Journal of Communications and Networks 18(6): 975-988 , December 2016
- C. Courcoubetis, L. Gyarmati, N. Laoutaris, P. Rodriguez, K. Sdrolias , Negotiating Premium Peering Prices: A Quantitative Model with Applications , ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, vol. 16, no.2, pp. 14:1--14:22 , April 2016
Conferences & Workshops
- C. Courcoubetis, K. Sdrolias, R. Weber. , Pricing the fast-lanes: A Qualitative Study on the Implications of Paid Peering Agreements , IEEE ICC , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia , May 2016
- L. Gyarmati, N. Laoutaris, K. Sdrolias, P. Rodriguez, C. Courcoubetis , From advertising profits to bandwidth prices-A quantitative methodology for negotiating premium peering , W-PIN+NetEcon 2014: The joint Workshop on Pricing and Incentives in Networks and Systems, in conjunction with ACM SIGMETRICS , Austin, USA , June 2014
- C. Courcoubetis, K. Sdrolias, R. Weber , Revenue Models, Price Differentiation and Network Neutrality Implications in the Internet , . W-PIN+NetEcon 2013: The joint Workshop on Pricing and Incentives in Networks and Systems, in conjunction with ACM SIGMETRICS , Pittsburgh, USA , June 2013.
Research Projects Participation
- OPTET FP7 - ICT - 317631: Operational Trustworthiness Enabling Technologies.
- 5G Exchange (5GEx)
- Cognity S.A, Athens, Greece, December 2016-present
Software Engineer, Team member of Vodafone ONE Portal project.
Athens University of Economics and Business,
Department of Computer Science,
76 Patission St., 4th floor (Antoniadou wing),
Athens 10434, Greece
Office: Network Economics and Systems Theory Lab
Tel.: +30 210-8203154